Callander Bowling Club was established in the year 1862, Mr. Duncan Robertson was elected as the clubs first ever president.
The original green was the property of the Dreadnought Hotel and was situated opposite the main entrance.
On the 31st August 1912 the present bowling green on Ancaster Road was officially opened. The following year 1913 saw the opening of the clubhouse.
In 2012 the club celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Opening Day 2016
Action from Finals night in August 2013
of course Supporters as well