Comrie Bowling Club was founded in 1956 thanks to the Stiell family who donated the ground and facilities to the Club.
Not long after its foundation the Club joined the West Perthshire BA – winning the League in 1980 and also, more recently, the Spencer Cup on a few occasions.
The Club is also a member of the Whitelaw Trophy Association and has been successful in winning the Whitelaw Trophy in 1966, 1972, 2004 and 2010.
In 1991 Comrie Bowling Club, after a couple of years fundraising, opened a new extension to its Clubhouse comprising a kitchen, toilet facilities and clubroom.
The 2017 President is Jimmy Campbell
Some action from The Comrie Fortnight Pairs
Winners of the 2013 Comrie Fortnight Pairs
Jim Campbell and Bob McLeod
with the Controller Colin Howat at the back