The club has been in Dunblane since 1822 some 26 years before the first unsuccessful attempt to form a national body for the sport in 1848.
The green has been in the present situation since 1921, with changes to the Clubhouse over the years.
The present Clubhouse was refurbished and extended for season 2000.
Dunblane, along with Callander, Doune Castle and Deanston are the founder members of the West Perthshire BA in 1912.
The Lady President for 2016 is P. Philpot and the Gents President is Jimmy Paterson
Follow the link to below to their Web Site
Opening Day 2013